In South Africa,In South Africa, we recognise the fact that literacy levels are not what they should be. This is primarily due to the lack of access to quality library resources. Qualibooks was established with the vision of serving the broad educational community with the provision of quality library book resources. To make value adding changes, we need to work together to build a promising future for our country. That’s why Qualibooks offers effective tools, which create valuable opportunities for Corporate Social Investment (CSI).
Qualibooks is known to be of great benefit to corporates in South Africa that seek to invest some or all of their Corporate Social Investment (CSI) funds in the education sector.
The unique approach of Kibooks stems from a more targeted, needs-specific initiative. Utilising the power of the digital age, our innovative product is targeted to empower the children of South Africa, even in outlying rural areas.
We add value to companies that invest funds
In South Africa, we recognise the fact that literacy levels are not what they should be.
This is primarily due to a lack of access to quality library resources.
- Of the approximately 27,000 public schools in South Africa, almost 86% are under resourced, having little or no library resources and/or no librarians.
Your opportunity through corporate social investment (CSI)
As a long-standing elibrary resource and mobile library service provider and publisher, Qualibooks is proud to present its digital elibrary platform for schools, namely kibooks.online. This platform offers learners, parents and educators the opportunity to access thousands of elibrary resources anywhere, anytime and on any device.
The future of libraries, today!
Kibooks.online serves as a unique CSI initiative for the benefit of school children;
- No minimum amount required to spend;
- Tailored to the investor’s specific needs;
- Investor can nominate an institution where they’d like to make an impact;
- An opportunity for brand awareness;
- Live tracking of usages to establish return of investment;
- Quick turnaround time, with ability to finalise projects within a few days; and
- Perfectly suited for instant implementation of CSI projects.
- Corporate Social Investment (CSI).
- Optimising B-BBEE scorecard points for:
- Enterprise Development (ED).
- Supplier Development (SD).
- Socio Economic Development (SED).
- Section 18A tax benefits via foundation partners.
Thousands of e Library resources at your fingertips, across all eleven South African languages!
Utilising the power of the digital age, our innovative product is targeted to empower the children of South Africa, even in outlying rural areas.
Uplift and Educate
Our publications serve to uplift and educate and are visually exciting – enticing the young reader to want to explore more.
Make a Differance
Of the ± 27,000 public schools
in South Africa, almost 93%
are under resourced, having little or no eLibrary resources and/or librarians.
B-BBEE LEVEL 2
We are a B-BBEE Level 2 Contributor.
Today about 20 to 22 million people in South Africa use a smartphone, which accounts for about one third of the country’s population.
The number of smartphone users is forecasted to grow by more than five million between now and 2023.
National population coverage
National population coverage for 3G increased from 99.5% in 2018 to 99.7% in 2019.
National population coverage for 4G/LTE increased from 85.7% in 2018 to 92.8% in 2019.
Rural population coverage
Source: ICASA Electronic Communications Questionnaire 2019
Growth since inception